Found in 54 Collections and/or Records:
The Eugenics Record Office Collection was established in 1910 at the Carnegie Institute of Washington (Cold Spring Harbor, NY) and closed in 1939. succeeded by the Department of Genetics. The collection contains administrative papers, photographs, publications and supporting materials, family pedigree charts, and requests for information, as well as materials related to and accrued by superintendent Harry H. Laughlin.
Bound book from the Medical Research Council - Fellow Symposium on Molecular and Cellular Biology
The James Hicks Collection documents the experimental laboratory work performed by Dr. James Hicks during his tenure at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory in what was known as the “Yeast Group”. The collection consists of laboratory notebooks one of which includes photographs and transparencies.
The Amar Klar Collection documents the research of Dr. Amar J. S. Klar during his time at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (1978-1988). The collection is mainly laboratory research notebooks and a very small number of photographs and correspondence.