Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The Eugenics Record Office Collection was established in 1910 at the Carnegie Institute of Washington (Cold Spring Harbor, NY) and closed in 1939. succeeded by the Department of Genetics. The collection contains administrative papers, photographs, publications and supporting materials, family pedigree charts, and requests for information, as well as materials related to and accrued by superintendent Harry H. Laughlin.
The Rare Book Collection encompasses 352 linear feet and over 2,500 books from the early days of the history of molecular biology and genetics. Please see the CSHL Library catalog for the complete listing of rare books.