Contains 173 Results:
32. Expression of adenovirus E1B mutant phenotypes is dependent on the host cell and on synthesis of E1A proteins, 1987-02
34. The cell-cycle regulated proliferating cell nuclear antigen is required for SV40 DNA replication in vitro, 1987-04
35. Functional identity of proliferating cell nuclear antigen and a DNA polymerase-delta auxiliary protein, 1987-04
39. Nuclear-DNA Synthesis Invitro Is Mediated Via Stable Replication Forks Assembled in a Temporally Specific Fashion In vivo, 1988-05
18. Mutations in the Gene Encoding the Adenovirus Early Region-1b 19,000-Molecular-Weight Tumor-Antigen Cause the Degradation of Chromosomal DNA. Journal of Virology, 52 (2). pp. 410-419. ISSN 0022-538X White, E., Grodzicker, T., Stillman, B. W. (1984) , 1984-11
Multiple printed copies of BW Stillman articles. Organized by date 1977-2007. Box number 34 contains a bibliographical list and index copy of each print, numbered 1-177. These numbered reprints correspond with the Series 4. Sub-Series 1. Manuscripts by BW Stillman.