Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Overview This is a collection of blueprints, surveys, drawings and maps, many with handwritten notes. Included are the original blue prints for many buildings at CSHL and topographical depictions grounds in the Village of Laurel Hollow and Nassau County that were leased or owned by the Carnegie Institute of Washington, Brooklyn Institute of Arts and Sciences, Long Island Biological Association and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.
Overview The Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Audio Visual Collection consists of Hi-8s, Mini DVs, Audio Cassettes, DVDs and Analog Video Formats (Betacam, Betacam SP, D-3 ½ Digital, Professional Broadcast Video, Telecine), Video Cassettes and 1 inch Type C Helical Video Reels. The recordings are of lab scientists and events at both internal and external locations.
Overview The Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Clippings Collection is composed of 29 boxes of printed material which document both scientists and events at CSHL and the scientific community at large.
Overview The Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Images Collection consists of black and white and color negatives, slides, prints and CD-ROMs of digital images of people and events relating to ninety years of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory history.
Overview The Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory has hosted scientific meetings attended by both CSHL and external scientists since 1966. The CSHL Meetings Abstracts Collection is a catalog of the Meeting title, the Meeting Organizers, the Organizers’ affiliated institutions, and the physical location of the Abstract.
Overview The Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Meetings and Courses Department Collection consist of photographs and supporting documents from the Symposia, Meetings and Courses held at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.
Overview The Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Undergraduate Research Program (URP) was established in 1959 to give undergraduate students an opportunity to conduct research in a professional environment. The collection consists of administrative records, photographs and applications of the participants in the program from its inception in 1959 until 2010.